5. I could definitely get used to banter like this, as Krul gets his Titans together in Teen Titans #92.
4. The ending of the Trial of Captain America is probably the best part of Captain America #615. I love the prosecution’s closing statements and the verdict itself is pretty much perfect, though the last page twist does get the cut.
3. The JLI gets its two biggest guns as we see Max’s mindcontrol broken down by DC’s two biggest detectives in Power Girl #21.
2. The Max and Booster moments have been some of the best parts of this book, and their talk about the destruction of Coast City is just awesome in Justice League: Generation Lost #20.
1. The Thing pounds away the anger he has over his part in Johnny’s death against two of Marvel’s heaviest hitter in a pretty powerful fight scene in Fantastic Four #588.