– With that one little comment from Punk, it’s pretty much certain we’re seeing Punk vs Jericho at WrestleMania. I still don’t believe Jericho is winning the Rumble though. He doesn’t need the boost and the Smackdown scene could desperately use it.
– Rosa is the brains? That must suck.
– Good tease for the main event after a good showcase for the new tag champions.
– If Zack Ryder is such a big wrestling fan, would he realize that Eve is kind of like career poison (Truth/Cryme Time)?n
– Love WWE’s graphics people. A video package like that isn’t easy to execute.
– Eve looking good tonight.
– Not even a full month reign for Ryder. Told you about Eve.
– “Shut your mouth!” Some balls from Ace.
– At least we only have to deal with Hilton as a ring announcer and not a referee.
– Another completely pointless Diva’s segment.
– Mr. Belding sighting behind Lawler and Cole.
– John Cena fans must be loving the new R-Truth. I mean, they have the same sense of humor.
– Miz & Sheamus together make up two-thirds of the Irish national flag.
– This new Sheamus is going to fun in the Rumble. I wouldn’t be surprised if he had a Diesel-like run, despite what we saw tonight.
– Why would Swagger have to wrestle twice? He didn’t force Ryder into the match. He just showed up at his scheduled time and lucked out.
– This is the most passionate Cena has been in a year and it’s all because of Jack Swagger?!?
– Well that’s ONE way to book your new US champion…
– You would think after 14 years, Kane and the tech guy would be synced up with the pyro cue by now.
– Brodus Clay kind of does look like a dinosaur. Don’t really like his raptor dance though.
– Ok I didn’t need that slo-mo shot.
– I think AJ is the only Diva shorter than Bryan. Their relationship makes so much more sense now.
– Check out Daniel Bryan standing toe to toe (character-wise) with the Big Show. It’s about time.
– At least Bryan’s heel character is different from what we expected and from what EVERY other heel on the roster portrays.
– Damn, I thought we’d get long tights Jericho back.
– Did they seriously stop Jericho’s music, introduce the heels and then start his up again? I wish I was in the arena for that.
– You think the casual fan realizes that Punk is the only true baby face in this match?
– That was fantastic. At least Jericho is bringing something original to the WWE.
– Brian Pillman would be jealous of Ziggler’s tights tonight.
– My wife just made a good point, Daniel Bryan and Mark Henry never tagged out. So all of this is moot.
– Mick’s a BIT blown up. The Rumble should be interesting.
– Awesome, awesome promo from Punk. Reminded me a lot of his ROH work. I could see Punk losing the belt because of a screwjob and then going on to win the Rumble. That would be a great story.
– Well that was a Mr. McMahon promo if I ever heard one. Not bad though.
Tags: chris jericho, cm punk, Daniel Bryan, john cena, kane, monday night raw, Raw, sheamus, Smackdown, The Miz, vince mcmahon, wrestlemania, WWE, WWE RAW