1. Stepping away from the wrestling aspect for a moment, I have to talk about the anti-bullying angles in WWE right now. Cena seems to be doing a bit for it with his shirt and other things, but now Sheamus is verbalizing it so nicely. I love this. Of course I thought the BA Star campaign was just another positive story for the press, but am impressed that they’re actually doing something with it. Bullying runs rampant through our kids’ lives right now, and that evolves as we grow. Where adults verbally harass other adults through Facebook, Twitter, and even on this site. Perhaps this initiative can help to prevent future generations from ending up like us. Okay, that’s out of my system…
2. Was there anything more painful than watching Jinder Mahal take on The Great Khali?
3. Daniel Bryan’s rant about being better than everyone else because he’s a vegan reminds me of Punk’s rants on being straightedge. Except, Punk’s actually pissed people off, whereas I think people just kind of shrug when Bryan does it.
4. I’m to a point where I wouldn’t raise any hell if they just eliminated the Divas division entirely. Honestly, their matches are the most painful thing I’ve ever sat through, and I’ve seen FOUR movies with Sarah Jessica Parker in them.
5. For some odd reason, I didn’t hate Show’s involvement in the tag team match. I can’t quite put my finger on it, but it wasn’t terrible. Granted, I love Sheamus, Wade Barrett, and Cody Rhodes so much that my heart nearly burst at the site of all three together, but hey. Beggars can’t be choosers.
6. Okay, I honestly don’t understand AJ’s appeal. I’ve seen better acting in porn. Can someone explain? Sure, she’s cute as a button and could probably fit right inside your pocket, but aside from that, what is it?! (Mike Gojira is banned from answering)
7. Teddy feuding with Hunico is something I’ve been enjoying thoroughly. Hunico was a big deal for 28 minutes last year and then died. But these two do a lot for each other, in my opinion, and I’d like to see it really heat up.
8. I’m sick of John Laurinaitis. Mainly because I’m sick of trying to spell his name.
9. The main event did not have me excited at the start, but really pulled itself together by the end. I enjoyed the dynamic of Orton and Bryan and might have changed my mind about their match next week. I think I could get on board with it. But what do I know.
10. Guess I ran out of thoughts. So, uh…how are you guys? Well, while we’re chatting, I’m going to recommend that you check me and my hetero life partner’s obnoxious Smackdown collaboration. Some people have already deemed it the greatest column on Pulse. And by some people, I mean me.