This was all actually done live on the Pulse Wrestling Twitter account (@pulsewrestling). If you missed out this time, we’ll be doing the same thing for WrestleMania.
– Everyone ready for Impact Placeholder 2.0 for Lockdown?
– No lie – Limp Bizkit just came on the radio. Not a good omen for this show.
– Hopefully this sets up a Storm/Bully feud for the belt soon.
– Sort of figured this match would be first cause of the ankle surgery. Quick & painless.
– Aries tweeting during a match > any WWE star trying the same thing.
– Another standout showing from Aries. Again, still not sold on Ion.
– AWESOME MMG promo we saw before this match. I guess we know who Joe & Magnus’ next opponents are.
– Looking for a Crimson heel turn here which would be much more interesting than he is now.
– Saw that finish from mile away but there’s nothing wrong w/it. Except that their first match will prob be in a cage next month.
– If nothing else, Morgan deserves a World title run and this might lead to one.
– Another “heel v heel” title match. Why does it feel like Russo is still slipping in notes?
– Devon vs Robbie E for the TV belt.
– Are they seriously putting Brooke Hogan back on TV? Ugh
– Who would have thought that Devon would win singles gold before Bully? Not me.
– Holy crap, I think TNA bought stock in Twitter.
– This match got awkward very quickly and then it ended. WTH?!
– Nice video to wrap up a LONG history between Styles and Daniels.
– Glad Anderson when back bleached blonde. Looked awful brown.
– Impact Zone is just not into this match.
– At least Styles stopped wearing the Fortune logo on the back of his tights.
– You know the Twitter commentary is bad when you’re actually wishing Michael Cole was on the mic.
– This was a nice storyline to reintroduce Anderson from being off TV for months.
– Nice tag match that outshined the first tag match we had tonight. Guessing we see Styles/Daniels/Kaz in a cage next month.
– Fantastic heel promo from Angle. It’s great to see a clear-eyed, focused Kurt Angle.
– If these two guys are motivated they will steal the show. If it hadn’t been for their issues they could have headlined WrestleMania.
– Very classically paced Hardy & Angle match. They’re both so good in their prime.
– For a guy training for the Olympics, Angle’s taking some rough bumps.
– Good very WWE-style match. It helps when there’s a clear heel and babyface.
– I really can’t think of the last time Angle pinned anyone with his Angle Slam.
– Screwy TNA finish but it was a very good match and the finish worked well for the story.
– Love Roode’s new entrance. Very late-Batista like but works for his character.
– I think both competitors should always show up for a No Holds Barred or Street Fight in street clothes.
– You still got it!”-It’s been 20 seconds people!
– Wow the crowd is INTO this match. I never would have thought that for this match
– I thought this match was looking very Flair-esque. And now a figure four
– ANNNNNNND now the chops. Is this 1991?
– Sting really has stepped up his game tonight & that was a finish I know I’VE never seen. Kudos
– Bobby Roode has done a great job in making himself the most despicable heel in our business right now. Decent show overall.
Tags: AJ Styles, Bobby Roode, Bully Ray, Christopher Daniels, dixie carter, impact wrestling, James Storm, Sting, TNA, Victory Road