– Brock Lesnar & The Rock are now in the Raw opening but yet the show of Undertaker with the awful wig is still in the opening as well.
– Nice way to kick off Raw. Not only with a wrestling match but a WWE title match.
– The challenger doesn’t even get a TV entrance. Not a good sign for his chances.
– London, England just popped for Chicago. Weird.
– CM Punk borrowing from Jeff Hardy’s book there.
– “YES!” catchphrase alive & well in London.
– Mark Henry is one of the few people in the world that can take a chair shot like that straight to the stomach.
– Ok, “YES!” is absolutely the new “What?” Probably fun as hell live but going to get annoying on TV.
– Awesome way to work around Punk to really being able to use either of his two finishers against Henry.
– The atmosphere at Extreme Rules might actually rival that of Money in the Bank last year. Especially if Punk and Jericho really do take it to the streets.
– Oh dear God, I can’t take R-Truth.
– Was Otunga really not able to take a hip toss?
– Seems as Brock has brought his “heel” UFC persona to the WWE.
– In case you missed it, Brock Lesnar is our featured wallpaper this week: Brock. Is. Back.
– Best WWE promo from Brock. Doesn’t sound like he needs Paul Heyman this time around.
– Has Zack Ryder won a match in 2012 yet?
– Damn Daniel Bryan is so over with “YES!” I don’t know how they are going to keep him heel. Oh and you can find his wallpaper here!
– Does ANYONE else notice (and are annoyed of) the similarities of John Cena’s new shirt and the Celtics logo?
– Serious Cena is so much more bearable.
– I was in the arena at WrestleMania 20 when Brock Lesnar & Goldberg where absolutely booed out of the building because both men where leaving the company after that night (actually started the “You sold out!” chant). The people in New York legitimately HATED Lesnar for leaving to “go to the NFL” and couldn’t stand it. Brock also couldn’t keep his composure & eventually flipped off Madison Square Garden. Seems as time heals all wounds though.
– Daniel Bryan makes me regret never attempting to train as a wrestler. Being 5’6 and growing up in the 80s & early 90s, a guy my size was just never going to make it. So I put all my energy into becoming a broadcaster so I could be a play by play man. Thank you, JR.
– Oh nothing better than seeing English wrestling fans trying to dance with the Funkasaurus.
– First real challenge for Brodus Clay. Just hope they don’t squash Dolph Ziggler.
– I barely even finished writing that sentence and the match was over. Eventually they have to do something with Clay, I just dont know what.
– Khali & The Big Show? We just have to pray this is not a permanent tag team or they will be holding the belts within weeks.
– Khali seriously just fell over giving a “big” boot.
– I wonder if WWE is actually going to steal from TNA for once and make Eve in charge of the Divas’ Division.
– Have to admit, I’m liking John Laurinitis’ theme music.
– Come on, Cole. Tattoos don’t rub off with sweat.
– I don’t think it was the loss to the Rock that turned Cena’s luck. I think it was his return to the jorts.
– YOKOZUNA NERVE HOLD!
– The King just called John Cena Tiger Woods. Bit of a leap there, in any stretch of imagination.
– I feel like Creative told Tensai he has to do some sort of kungfu poses before he does moves so he’s just making it up as he goes.
– Surprised they had anyone beat Cena but not surprised it was Tensai. He needed some legitimacy if they want him to be a monster.
Tags: big show, Brock Lesnar, chris jericho, cm punk, Daniel Bryan, john cena, kane, Lord Tensai, Mark Henry, monday night raw, Raw, The Rock, WWE, WWE RAW, zack ryder
Source: Creatively Endeavored