– I apologize if some of my report is jumpy. I’m fighting a sinus & double ear infection so I’m going to do my best.
– Gotta give him credit, I was actually laughing out loud at some of Big Johnny’s promo.
– It looks like Punk is preparing for a Beard vs Beard match against Daniel Bryan.
– Total lack of reaction for the Lord Tensai announcement.
– Hopefully this is just to get Big Show’s “rematch” out of the way. I’m curious to see who Cody moves onto next.
– I miss hip hop dancing Eve.
– I read over the weekend that Mason Ryan was accompanying Dolph Ziggler to ringside as his “insurance policy”. Dolph’s already been compared enough to Shawn Michaels & now you want to completely mirror his career? Well at least it’s a good career to mirror.
– John Cena is selling his muscle strains better than Triple H sold his “broken arm”.
– How come it seems like everyone is selling an arm injury?
– Anyone else notice that the matchups in this tag match seem to be mixed up?
– Good/surprising finish. I was wondering what they were going for with these 4 guys.
– This suddenly becoming a Fatal Four Way makes me worry for Sheamus. Surprises me too because he seems completely over with the audience.
– That Brodus Clay promo was terrible. Now I just look at as Barney.
– That was a damn passable match and it was THE MIZ that got that out of Clay?!
– HOLY SHIT! Staying up for this was completely worth it. Please, please be a permanent fixture, Paul Heyman!
– I’m not monitoring Twitter but I’m guessing I wouldn’t be able to anyway because it probably exploded.
– INSTANT “Yes!” chants. That’s hysterical.
– So… if you blow the mist into your own hand, it works just as well? I never knew that.
– Overall good show but the Paul Heyman return should have been a much bigger deal.