(Ed. Note: This was the coverage I provided last night live during the PPV on the official Pulse Wrestling Twitter account, @pulsewrestling. Be sure to follow us every PPV for the same coverage and analysis.)
– Like the set. Basic but the blue color reminds me of SmackDown, making that show seem important.
– I GUESS they are at least blowing off the Zack Ryder vs Kane feud.
– This was a pretty entertaining match considering the people involved.
– The WWE are really doing a good job at making the preshows relevant.
– Interesting way to start the PPV. I like the change of pace.
– If this crowd is marking out for William Regal, I can only imagine what the Punk/Bryan match will be like.
– Guessing Christian wins and challenges Cody for the IC title, making a babyface turn.
– Does Dolph Ziggler have new gear every month?
– I’m torn. I hate Kofi/Truth but I don’t want Dolph stuck in a tag team.
– This has been a long & uncoordinated match.
– Not a very impressive match considering the men in this match. Hope this breaks Swagger & Ziggler up as a team.
– HEY! A Hawkins/Rex role for a PPV?!
– Wonder if Steve Austin ever bedazzled his knee braces…
(The Hall of Famer was even nice enough to provide us with an answer)
– Wow, they really like putting World title matches on early now.
– Gotta love the “Si! Si! Si!” chants.
– My wife pointed out that Chris Jericho has really tiny nipples. Now that’s all I can see…
– Why doesn’t this WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE MATCH feel important?!
– This match really has picked up. I thought Sheamus was a lock but they’ve done a great job.
– GREAT near falls but “White Noise”?! What the hell is that?!?!?!
– Hey, called that one about an hour ago. Too many heels on SmackDown anyway.
– Miz is the next victim for Brodus Clay? Ouch.
– Well, those are some loud tights on Clay.
– Fun fact, Miz used to be the WWE Champion and feuded with John Cena. No really, I’m serious.
– Do you know how long it took the WWE interns to make those signs?!
– Battle Royal, babyface turn and IC title win. Busy night for Christian.
– I loved the shoot comments from CM Punk while also weaving in the WWE-style storyline.
– Daniel Bryan’s new kickpads are fantastic!
– The “YES!” signs are just unbelievable. I really can’t tell who’s more over tonight.
– I’m sorry if I’m a little quiet during this match. How can you not be enthralled by CM Punk vs Daniel Bryan?
– Haven’t seen the surfboard into a dragon sleeper since Bryan’s ROH days.
– Utterly strange to hear the “Cena fans” chanting for CM Punk.
– “I have till 5.” – Excellent
– This match absolutely lived up to the hype and expectations. Plus the finish means we’ll be seeing another match between these two.
– What the Hunico?! Please bring out Ryback.
– I’m fine with featuring Ryback like this. But is anyone else unimpressed by his finisher?
– Can the Big Show just come out now so I can call it a night?
– I was kind of hoping John Laurinitis would come out ala Vince McMahon, all oiled & jacked up.
– Laurinitis looks like a failed speed skater.
– This was pretty funny… then it went longer than 5 minutes.
– There are seriously shocked people in the audience. I’m shocked by them being shocked.
– Overall though, a good show that was carried by Bryan vs Punk. Their rematch will be one to look forward to.
Tags: alberto del rio, big show, chris jericho, christian, cm punk, Daniel Bryan, john cena, John Laurinaitis, kane, monday night raw, randy orton, Raw, Ring of Honor, ROH, sheamus, Smackdown, The Miz, vince mcmahon, WWE, wwe over the limit, WWE RAW