– I’m actually on vacation this week and yet here I am covering Impact. How this show goes depends on whether or not I cover SmackDown as well.
– Very intriguing opening way to open the show.
– Really like the improve, “real” feeling to this segment.
– New opening for this new concept was stellar. Too bad they’re still in the same looking studio.
– Love the fact that the Knockout belt fits around Eric Young’s waist.
– “Put your pants back on! What are you going to do, knock them up?!” – ODB
– RVD vs Gunner? Ok, I now hate OFN.
– Least it was quick.
– I love the idea of the TV title being defended every week since that is the only way to build prestige for the belt. But they need a stronger champion and a new belt design since this red one has too much bad history.
– Oh and Robbie E is not the answer. They need someone to do for the TV title what Austin Aries did for the X-Division title.
– This Abyss thing needs to end. Plus it’s dragging Bully Ray down & away from the main event.
– Very nice to see Joey Ryan in the national spotlight.
– I was just wondering if Joey Ryan might be a little too similar to Austin Aries. We’re going to find out now.
– Have you checked out this week’s Wallpaper Wednesday? CLICK HERE to get the wallpaper featuring The Greatest Man Who Ever Lived & current X-Division champion, Austin Aries.
– Don’t really know if Ryan impressed enough in this quick 5-minute match. Pretty much a toss up.
– I can’t wait till Impact goes live. If nothing else, I’ll feel more invested in the shows because I haven’t seen the spoilers.
– That missile drop kick was incredible!
– Not happy they tried to weave the Styles/Daniels storyline into the finish. It was a great match that deserved a clean finish.
– A commercial break here? Really?
– Why does the confetti look like it was left over from a Mexican America segment?
– This would have been the perfect time for Sting to come back looking like, you know, Sting. But no, we still have to put with this crap of a character that was inspired by a DIFFERENT character from a movie released almost 5 years ago.
– Just thank God TNA is going live for the summer & PRAY this makes them step up their game.