Luke Rockhold Latest With January Strikeforce Injury Bug
by Scott "Kubryk" Sawitz on November 25, 2012

Strikeforce seems to be winding down with a whimper, not a bang, as the proposed super show to end the promotion in January has lost another of its top fights.

Luke Rockhold has been confirmed as withdrawing from the card in his scheduled title defense against Lorenz Larkin. Rockhold wasn’t the first champion to withdraw; Gil Melendez withdrew earlier this month from his lightweight title defense against Pat Healy as well.



Tags:



Source: MMA Fighting

Related Mixed Martial Arts Articles

more articles »

UFC 189 World Championship Tour Arrives In Toronto As Conor McGregor & Jose Aldo Hype July 11 Showdown

Renan Barao Reacts To T.J. Dillashaw's Injury, Says Champion Can Run But Can't Hide

Miesha Tate Says She Is Still The Only Woman Who Can Beat Ronda Rousey

Conor McGregor Refuses To Play Jose Aldo In PR Ploy, Calls Champion 'Fake'

Scott "Kubryk" Sawitz

view profile »

Featured Poll

What do you think of Conor McGregor?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

Full Throwback Thursday 2015 Hall of Fame Preview:

Recent Comments

» more comments

Search Pulse

Author:

Zone:

Category: