1. so the Vince award was just a way to reintroduce Shane McMahon… fine. I like Shane as a character and he has always been willing to put his body on the line in the service of entertainment.
2. On the other hand, the fact that this segment went on for a full half hour is symptomatic of everything wrong with Raw at the moment.
3. Neville and the Lucha Dragons vs New Day was fun but nothing we haven’t seen before
4. The Brock car park beatdown of Ambrose ended with the expected ambulance ride, and I’ll eat my hat if Dean isn’t back by the end of the show.
5. Usos vs The Ascension was two teams with nothing else to do, and as such had little in the way of drama or excitement
6. I like the team of Jericho and Styles, but I’d like to see them up against someone a little more significant than the Social Outcasts
7. The Wyatt Family vs Big Show, Ryback and Kane was a replay of the match I didn’t watch at Fastlane, and didn’t do anything to make me regret that fact
8. Sasha Banks vs Naomi was better than most of the matches so far, although Banks outshines almost any other female wrestler at this point
9. Reigns vs Sheamus was predictable and fairly dull until Triple H made his inevitable appearance, showing a nice amount of fire and a vicious streak.
10. Against all odds I am slightly interested in his match vs Reigns at Wrestlemania, which is a good sign…
Tags: 10 thoughts on raw, monday night raw, RAW, WWE