According to WWE.com, the following talents are at the WWE Performance Center for this week’s WWE tryouts…
* Blaize Cabell: A University of Northern Iowa heavyweight grappler and three-time NCAA tournament qualifier.
* Junior Aumavae: A 311-pound nose tackle formerly signed with the New York Jets and Dallas Cowboys.
* Paul Cheng: A former first-round draft pick of the Canadian Football League-turned-MMA fighter.
* Demitrius Bronson: A running back formerly signed with the Miami Dolphins and Seattle Seahawks.
* Nathan Redwing: A 290-pound independent wrestler who played football at Peru State College.
* Arkady Unterleidner: An NPC bikini competitor who has trained under Brian Kendrick.
* Brian Waymire: A 6-foot-9 former Division I swimmer who attended the 2013 NFL combine.
* Yaseen Mudassar: A 300-pound, two-time All-American wrestler, who competes in the independent circuit as “Yaseen (The Persian) Machine” .
* Ashley Urbanski: An independent wrestler who was a 2015 Tough Enough finalist featured on last year’s WWE Network competition special.
Tags: WWE, WWE Performance Center