WWE has launched their much talked about “Salary Cap Fantasy Game” at Fantasy.WWE.com.
Some highlights from the game’s home page:
Be a Virtual GM
Create your own fantasy roster and manage your way to the WWE Fantasy Championship Title.
– With $20 million, select and manage your own roster of WWE Superstars
– Follow your WWE Superstars like never before
– Earn points by following storylines, matches, wins, finishing moves and everything in between
– Single play or create your own private leagues
– Compete for bragging rights with friends and family
– Fan Leaderboards displayed on the web and on television
– Setup is quick and easy
– 8 great weeks of exciting action
The winner will be recognized as the WWE Fantasy Champion and will receive an authentic replica WWE Championship Belt with their name on it.
Play starts September 20, 2004, runs through November 14, 2004, and costs $9.95 per team. This ties into WWE’s new interactive initiatives, highlighted by the “Taboo Tuesday” RAW pay per view scheduled for October, which is being touted as the first ever interactive event of its kind.
Full rules from fantasy.wwe.com can be found here.