– PWInsider.com is reporting that RAW did a 3.5 cable rating, with a 5.2 share, according to Nielsen Media Research, with hours of 3.5 and 3.6.
Also, HEAT did a 0.8 cable rating, with a 1.3 share; Velocity did a 0.5 cable rating, with a 1.0 share; and Experience did a 0.5 cable rating, with a 1.2 share.
– There have been reports that WWE head of talent relations “Johnny Ace” Laurinitis has been getting backstage heat lately.
– Filming of “The Marine” will likely mean that John Cena’s match at No Mercy this Sunday will be his last for a while.
– SummerSlam DVDs, with the sound problems cleared up, should be in stores soon.
– Eddie Guerrero was involved in a car accident last week, but he was okay in time to work weekend shows. Rumblings backstage are that Eddie should be given some time off to deal with recent injury issues.
– WWE.com has pictures from the Taboo Tuesday news conference online.
– The Kurt Angle, Luther Reigns and Mark Jindrak stable on Smackdown is rumored to be called “The Honor Society” — a name recently trademarked by WWE.