– Tough Enough IV competitor Mike the Miz has a Web site that can be found here.
– The Journal News has a story on Linda McMahon here.
– Some new trademarks recently registered by WWE: Khasrow Daivari, Muhammed Hassan (two of the Islam wrestlers currently down in Ohio Valley Wrestling), The Marine, Eye Scream Man (the John Cena and Kane movies currently being filmed), Jesus Aguilera, and Randy Wear. [Credit: PWInsider.com]
– A band called Waterproof Blonde recently recorded a new theme for Christian. Their song “Come On” was Sean O’Haire’s entrance theme before WWE released him. Their official Web site is here. [Credit: PWInsider.com]
– The December 2004 issue of Smackdown Magazine has a story on the history of ECW, including comments from former ECW wrestlers currently with WWE, and a story on Paul Heyman. [Credit: WrestlingObserver.com]
– The Crash Holly benefit to raise money for his 7-year-old daughter is being moved to January. [Credit: WrestlingObserver.com]
– Anthony Cali has a story up on WWE.com on Chavo Guerrero’s return, which can be found here.
– The new SurvivorSeries Web site has a story up on Heidenreich’s pursuit of The Undertaker, written by Ed Williams III. It can be found here.