– The Pro Wrestling Torch newsletter is reporting that Shawn Michaels wanted to have a private practice match before Summerslam, but Hogan wanted to save himself physically for matches in front of a crowd. As a compromise, Hogan and Michaels have participated in six-man tag matches at RAW tapings following the show.
– Michaels turned down Hogan ideas for the pre-Summerslam build-up, including superkicking Nick Hogan and making comments about Brooke.
– The word on Batista is that he has a great attitude and desire to learn, but understands his weaknesses. Without HHH to work with, they are protecting him more on Smackdown.
– Daivari has been sent down to Deep South Wrestling to train until they repackage his character.
– As previously reported, the first TNA episode on Spike will take place Saturday, October 1, with the first RAW on USA being on Monday, October 3, featuring the planned returns of HHH and Ric Flair.
– OVW regular Ken Anderson has been promoted to the Smackdown roster, appearing on Velocity this weekend as “Mr. Ken Kennedy.”
Credit: Pro Wrestling Torch newsletter (for subscription info, go to PWTorch.com)