– Dusty Rhodes was scheduled to begin as a new member of the Smackdown creative team at tomorrow’s tapings for the first Friday Night Smackdown, but there was a change of plans according to PWInsider.com.
– The final Thursday night episode of Smackdown recieved a 2.7 broadcast rating last week, with a 4.4 share, according to Nielsen Media Research.
– October’s programming on WWE 24/7 will have a Halloween theme and be called “Undertaker’s Ball.”
– The rumors going around WWE for Wrestlemania 22 include the possibility that Hogan vs. Austin will be the main event. Both wrestlers have hinted at the desire to face off in recent interviews.
– Trish Stratus returned to action this weekend during RAW’s house show schedule.