– WWE 24/7 was picked up by Verizon to be made available on its FiOS service, beginning in the Keller, TX market.
– The Big Show will be on Conan tonight.
– Mick Foley will be at the Phillies/Mets game tonight signing autographs.
– The Rock was on Monday Night Football last night, doing a “Rock-like” intro head-to-head with Vince’s big announcement. He also recently appeared — as did Hulk Hogan and Mr. T — at the stunt awards.
– PWInsider.com’s Dave Scherer speculates today (echoing concerns from some of his WWE sources) that the RAW Homecoming show can be bad for business in the long-term due to (a) raising expectations to an unreasonable level and (b) giving away matches on free TV that would bring in PPV money, particularly a week before a SD PPV. PWTorch.com’s Wade Keller seems to disagree, saying that these matches are nothing different than matches fans have already paid for more than once, and it’s important to make a good first impression. Time will tell if there really is an impact.
– Lance Storm’s latest commentary is up, where he talks about the WWE trademark issue.
– Spike TV has opened a TNA sub-site now that the deal with WWE has expired.