– The Ric Flair story has been posted on WWE.com here.
– Pre-RAW pix were posted on WWE.com here.
– During WWE.com’s Unlimited — shown online while USA Network was airing commercials — several segments were shown, including Todd Grisham asking the fans who should be GM of RAW. Choices were Bischoff, Shane, Steph, Heyman, LeBron James and Dusty Rhodes (with a photo shown of him in full polka-dot gear). James, Shane and Steph got the biggest pops. Other segments featured Trevor Murdoch challenging Ric Flair for the IC Title in a very good interview, Carlito and Kurt Angle in interviews prior to their matches, and parts of matches that were cut out due to the commercial breaks. Also, even though advertised on WWE.com prior to the show, Edge’s “Cutting Edge” interview segment was not part of RAW, however the segment from Survivor Series showed on WWE.com during a break.
– This Wednesday on ByteThis!, Chavo and Randy are the guests.
– Later tonight, UPN is showing a live Smackdown special. Here’s the preview from WWE.com:
THE SMACKDOWN SPECIAL
Don’t miss The SmackDown Special on UPN Tuesday, Nov. 29, at 9 p.m. ET when one-half of RAW’s World Tag Team Champions, Big Show, takes on SmackDown’s Rey Mysterio.
With more than 325 pounds separating these two Superstars, this match is sure to be a David vs. Goliath type of contest, just as it was when Big Show and Rey Mysterio battled back at Backlash 2003. The events that happened after that match can never be forgotten. With the helpless Mysterio tied to a stretcher, the giant Big Show picked up the stretcher holding Rey and swung it like a baseball bat into the steel ring post. The immobile Mysterio then fell to the ground face first.
Can we expect the same out their upcoming match Tuesday night at The SmackDown Special? Or will Mysterio, who has dedicated the match to Eddie Guerrero, find a way to topple the giant? Find out Tuesday on UPN.
In addition, Chris Benoit and Booker T battle in Match No. 2 of their best-of-seven series for the United States Championship. The Bookerman took a 1-0 lead at Survivor Series with a little help from Sharmell. Can the Rabid Wolverine even the score, or will Booker T take a commanding 2-0 lead? Don’t miss this crucial match on The SmackDown Special this Tuesday at 9 p.m. (ET) on UPN.
– And here’s the Friday Night Smackdown preview from WWE.com:
SmackDown reigns supreme
December 2, 2005
It will be a night of celebration and wonder as Friday Night SmackDown rolls into Cincinnati this week.
At Survivor Series, Randy Orton stood tall as the sole survivor, leading Team SmackDown over Team RAW in a classic Survivor Series Match, and The Boogeyman helped Theodore Long defeat RAW GM Eric Bischoff. How will Long and the SmackDown Superstars celebrate their victory?
While Orton stood tall after the main event, his celebration was cut short when Undertaker made his return. After the Deadman plowed through several SmackDown Superstars, legend and Legend Killer had a tense staredown. Will Undertaker have another message for Orton on Friday night?
Also on Tuesday, Booker T and Chris Benoit meet in the second match of their Best-of-7 Series for the United States Championship. Booker won the first battle at Survivor Series; will he make it to Friday night with a two-match advantage, or will Benoit even the score?
Tune into UPN this Friday night at 8/7 CT to find out all this and more.