– Eddie Guerrero is expected to be inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame this year during the WrestleMania weekend. WWE officials were keen to induct Bret Hart as well, yet they are doubtful he would agree to appear at the ceremony. Shawn Michaels recently offered to skip the event if it would help persuade Hart to participate.
– Matt Hardy has a long, extensive interview with the UK Sun here.
– The final match of the #1 contender’s tournament on Raw is set to take place on Saturday Night’s Main Event.
– Shawn Michaels is not expected to carry on as a full-time member of the Raw roster after WrestleMania. The travelling and near-daily performing are taking their toll on Michaels’ well-documented back injuries. It is thought that he may even only appear for a couple of feuds a year, similar to Mick Foley’s current deal.
– The man playing Trish Stratus’ date on Raw this week was Terry Gordy’s son Ray, currently under a WWE developmental deal.
– WWE are considering keeping Goldust and Hacksaw Jim Duggan on Raw for a while, possibly forming a tag team together.
– Joanie Laurer will be a participant on a new VH1 reality TV show, “Surreal Life: Fame Games”, competing against other “Surreal Life” alumni for a $100,000 prize.
Credit: WrestlingObserver.com, PWInsider.com