– Monday’s RAW scored a 3.6 cable rating (6.5 share) with hours of 3.3 and 3.9. PWInsider is reporting that WWE isn’t worried about the drop in ratings from last week, due to the holidays. Among M18-49 the rating was a 2.9 (down 20 percent over previous four-week average), and for M18-34 it was a 3.1 (down 21 percent from previous four-week average), according to PWTorch.
– Tuesday’s ECW on Sci Fi got a 1.4 cable rating (3 share), down from last week’s 2.2, but again WWE was happy with the rating and expected a much greater drop due to the show airing on the Fourth of July. The show increased from a 1.3 in the first quarter hour to a 1.4, 1.4, 1.5 and an overrun of 1.9.
– Sunday’s AM RAW did a 1.1 cable rating (5.2 share).
– The Saturday TNA iMPACT! replay did a 0.5 rating (1.2 share). The Thursday airing got a 1.1 with 1.4 million viewers, as previously reported.
– Last Friday’s Smackdown did a 2.4 broadcast rating (4.8 share).
Credit: Nielsen Media Research, PWInsider, PWTorch