– There is a long-term plan in place to have Bobby Roode and Traci Brooks form an on-air alliance.
– A.J. Styles, Christopher Daniels and Samoa Joe will continue to be presented as though they are no longer part of the X Division, which will now focus mainly on Sen Shi, Chris Sabin, Petey Williams and Jay Lethal.
– Austin Aries recently found out that he has a torn ACL and has likely had it for a year. Aries plans to continue working for now, but will need surgery eventually.
– The angle between Kevin Nash and Chris Sabin may be altered, leading to Alex Shelley turning face and being the one that ultimately defeats Nash.
– Team 3-D’s contracts expire in a few months time, most likely in October.
– Rhino made some comments about staying with TNA rather than going to WWE to be on the new ECW show whilst during a recent radio interview. He asked them about the dress code and was told that the ECW roster would have to follow it too. He said ECW is not ECW without Sandman in a T-shirt with a snot rag hanging out his back pocket. He said TNA gives wrestlers a chance to go out and have the best match they can, no matter their spot on the show, unlike WWE, which has you play dress-up even when you aren’t on camera.
– TNA’s first PPV to air in Australia for years did 5,000 buys, which is a strong number as they don’t even have TV exposure over there now.
Credit: Wrestling Observer newsletter (click here for subscription information)