– Hulk Hogan is now selling grills.
– According to WrestlingObserver.com, in the finals of New Japan’s IWGP World Heavyweight Title tournament, made necessary by Brock Lesnar’s quitting the promotion, Hiroshi Tanahashi beat Giant Bernard (A-Train).
– On WWE.com, you can see footage of Batista issuing an open challenge for Great American Bash, since his original opponent Mark Henry is injured.
– ECW.com is promoting that The Undertaker accepted Big Show’s challenge and will face Big Show tomorrow at 11pm ET (special time) for the ECW Title.
– In this article, Chris Jericho says that he would think about coming back to wrestling “If everything comes to a screeching halt and I’m out on the street wiping your windows down when you stop at a red light…”
– Word backstage according to PWInsider is that the ECW lockerroom is tight-knit, all hoping the brand succeeds.
– Shannon Moore debuted his new gimmick, “The Reject,” with ECW this weekend. Also, Neikirk & O’Reilly (from Deep South Wrestling) debuted as a tag team, facing The FBI, and others in action who have yet to wrestle on the Sci Fi show were Fertig (the vampire), Punk, Francine and CW Anderson.