Wrestlers’ MySpace blogs have been busy the past couple of days…
– Marty Jannetty talks about the death of Skaland and then ponders why wrestlers keep dying.
– Edge talks about Bad News Brown.
– Gregory Helms contemplates shutting down his MySpace.
– Gregory’s girlfriend indie wrestler Talia posted a bunch of pix of herself with fans on her MySpace.
– Ashley writes about her crazy schedule due to Playboy, Wrestlemania promotion, etc., on her blog.
– Meanwhile, Ashley’s ex Matt Hardy writes and writes and writes on his! (And I make fun, but to be fair, his blog is active and usually a good read — in fact, a recent post of his was NUMBER ONE on ALL MySpace blogs the other day.)
– MATT’s ex, Amy Dumas, talks about her band’s upcoming album here.
– And for St. Patty’s Day, Cheerleader Melissa’s a leprechaun.
Tags: Other, WWE