Sheesh, I go on vacation for a few days, and the links pile up… Here are several, some newer than others — Enjoy!
– Ashley’s blog entry on her injury is here.
– Her ex Matt Hardy posts a blog entry from Italy here, as well as another one here.
– You can buy Maria’s bra and preview some fun videos here.
– To count down to the show’s 400th episode, Smackdown’s most memorable moments are being counted down by WWE.com, including one of my favorites, Eddie vs. Cena in a street fight!
– RAW’s charter flight’s engine caught on fire after the show Monday night while still on the ground, but everyone’s okay.
– Who is Santino Marella? WWE.com has added a profile to teh RAW Superstars page, along with an interview with the new IC Champ.
– Fairfield Country Business Journal talks about who will take over WWE once Vince retires here.
– Mick Foley followed in JR’s footsteps and spoke at MIT recently.
– WWE.com does a Where Are They Now? for Paul Bearer (he’s not dead!).
– So who will benefit from Booker’s injury? WWE.com discusses this issue.
– If you haven’t realized it by now, WWE is touring Europe for the next two weeks.
– Stone Cold Steve Austin, start your engines!
– Jim Ross claims his column on WWE.com is hidden, but here it is.
– There’s an interesting article on Christian Cage at SLAM! Wrestling.
– There’s a slightly less interesting article on Jeff Jarrett’s return over at TNAWrestling.com.
– CM Punk does a video game interview here and a heel-turning interview here.
– Matt Striker loves words.
– Lance Storm didn’t watch Wrestlemania.
– Steve Austin has a revealing chat with IGN.
– For WWE.com’s official story on Matt Cappotelli’s cancer update, click here.
– Former WWE wrestler Sean O’Haire recently got into a bar fight, but if you read the dirtsheets, I’m not telling you anything you don’t already know.
– Here’s something you might not know: Vince isn’t really a billionaire (although he’s closer than you or me).