According to a report by Mike Spears at PWInsider.com, Steve Keirn’s Tampa-based Florida Championship Wrestling — WWE’s newest developmental territory — held its first show last night at the Dallas Bull.
– Johnny Curtis pinned Robert Anthony
– Don Rodman & Tyson beat Mike Knox & Derrick Neikirk
– Nattie Neidhart defeated Shantelle and Krissy Vaine in a triple threat
– Keith Walker & Ryklon Stephens beat Eric Perez and Kofi Kingston
– G-Rilla pinned Shawn Osbourne
– Harry Smith & TJ Wilson defeated Afa Jr. and Sonny Siaki
– Rene Dupree pinned Steve Madison
– Harry Smith won a 21 person battle royal to win the Florida Championship Wrestling Southern Heavyweight Championship
Jim the Anvil Neidhart was said to have been in attendance, watching his daughter’s win. Steve Keirn (owner), Mike Bucci (WWE Talent Relations)and Tom Pritchard (trainer) were also there, as was ROH’s Roderick Strong.