Links! Links! Links! Links!
– Next week’s Monday Night RAW will air live on Sci Fi at 9pm and then on tape delay on USA at 11pm due to US Open Tennis.
– The NY Times has an interview with Linda McMahon here. In it, the WWE CEO talks about Chris Benoit, international television, Smackdown Your Vote and more.
– Dr. Astin’s lawyer says that the prescriptions were legit.
– Ken Kennedy was interviewed by the UK Sun (audio; text), where he says that he stopped steroids due to WWE Wellness Policy, talks about the Benoit tragedy and more. According to Dave Meltzer at WrestlingObserver.com, his comments on Marc Mero included “completely wrong facts on why he’s no longer an active wrestler.”
– There’s an interesting look at the Washington Post story on wrestling deaths here.
– The Associated Press has a story on Lauren Jones, the former WWE diva who’s in a new reality show, here.
– The use of pain meds in the U.S. nearly doubled from 1997 to 2005, according to this AP story.
– There’s a story on the tennis center Vince funded for his mom here.
– Jim Ross’ latest blog entry can be found here.
– The latest edition of Heat on WWE.com features Rey Mysterio and HHH matches, in preparation for their returns at Summerslam.
Tags: Raw, Smackdown, WWE