Here is the latest update of Inside Pulse Wrestling’s OFFICIAL rankings of TNA. Rankings, will be posted the first Sunday of every month. Click Here for last month’s TNA Rankings (as of August 5).
Official Pulse Wrestling Rankings for TNA
TNA Champion – Kurt Angle (same)
1. Abyss (3) – Won his own Doomsday Chamber of Blood Match for the Title Shot at No Surrender
2. Christian Cage (2) – Still the uncrowned Champion
3. Samoa Joe (1) – Lost his big chance, and now seems to be shuffled down the card
4. AJ Styles (6) – TNA’s MVP deserves better then he’s getting
5. James Storm (7) – Big win over Rhino, as he keeps rolling from the AMW break-up
6. Sting (5) – Looks like his title hopes are starting to dwindle down
7. Black Reign (NR) – Strong showing at the PPV, but Dustin needs to be on TV more
8. Chris Harris (4) – Mauled badly by Reign at the PPV, and looks to be still recovering
9. Rhino (8) – Has he really fallen off the wagon?
10. Robert Roode (9) – Who knows where they are going with Robert Roode, Inc?
TNA Tag Team Champions – Kurt Angle & Sting (1…sort of)
1. Ron Killings & Pacman Jones (NR)
2. The Steiner Brothers (4)
3. Voodoo Kin Mafia (3)
4. Team 3D (2)
5. Motor City Machine Guns (NR)
TNA X Division Champion – Kurt Angle (1)
1. Jay Lethal (3)
2. Christopher Daniels (2)
3. Kaz (NR)
4. Senshi (NR)
5. Sonjay Dutt (NR)
Inactive Wrestlers/PersonalitiesJeff Jarrett (Took time off after June PPV)
Unranked & Inactive Wrestlers/Personalities
No longer appearing on TV and/or TNAwrestling.com
Brother Runt (Released)
Jerry Lynn (Released)
In this monthly feature, the Inside Pulse Wrestling editorial board ranks the Heavyweight, Tag Team, and X Divisions within TNA. Rankings include the top ten Heavyweights, along with the top five Tag Teams & X Division competitors listed on TNAwrestling.com, plus regular, unlisted competitors.
These rankings take into account (in order):
Current title status
Declared and presumed storyline rankings
Recent victories and quality of opponents
Quality of matches (psychology, workrate, and entertainment value)
Quality of TV exposure (length, placement during show, and crowd response)
Agree? Disagree? Share your thoughts below!