It’s no secret that the past month or so of RAW has been slipping in quality, but the bigger news is how much it’s slipping in the ratings. Word has it that Vince McMahon and his staff are starting to smash the panic button and go into recovery mode, which was evident by the sudden return of Vince’s on-screen persona followed by the immediate start of his storyline involving an illegitimate child. The ratings have slowly started to rise back up to normal RAW numbers, however this could have easily change and the ratings could slip once again. Everyone involved in the WWE and USA are brainstorming ways to bring the rating back up to a consistently strong number, with ideas ranging from bringing back Big Show or Chris Jericho to reverting back to the ‘Attitude Era’. The question to everyone in this week’s poll is: what do you think would have the biggest positive impact on the RAW ratings?
1. Vince McMahon remaining an on-screen character
2. Triple H’s return & constant RAW appearances
3. John Cena dropping the championship
4. Bringing back a former talent (ex. Chris Jericho)
5. Reverting back to ‘Attitude Era’ TV
6. Nothing can save RAW’s current ratings
Tags: Raw, WWE