– According to some sources in Las Vegas, advertising has already begun for the No Way Out PPV, which will feature an Elimination Chamber Match, on February 17th.
The names listed in the advertisements are Randy Orton, Shawn Michaels, Jeff Hardy, Mr Kennedy, Umaga and Bobby Lashley, however it is not known yet if they are the Elimination Chamber Match competitors or not.
– WWE Brass would like to keep JBL as a fulltime wrestler on Raw until WrestleMania, assuming that he can stay healthy long enough. They feel there are a number of top faces for him to work with on Raw, including Triple H, Shawn Michaels and obviously Chris Jericho.
– Jeff Hardy is also in the good books, as his continued push has pleased most within the WWE and are said to be getting behind him 100% for an extended push at the top.
– The plan right now for Christopher Daniels is for him to work exclusively for Independent Companies for the next few months, giving off the impression that heâ€™s been fired from TNA.
– Speaking of TNA, Rhino is back in training for a comeback after taking some time off due to personal problems and a niggling neck injury.
Credit: The Wrestling Observer (subscribe here ) and other sources.
Tags: Raw, Smackdown, TNA, WWE