According to PWTorch.com, there was an incident with Kurt Angle at TGI Fridays with a camera crew for a documentary series heâ€™s working on, and WWE wrestlers panicking that theyâ€™d get caught on camera.
PWInsider.com posted a bunch of TNA-related notes over WrestleMania weekend:
– Team 3D, AJ Styles, Kaz and Earl Hebner (in full referee garb) stopped by WWEâ€™s AXXESS event, to the chagrin of WWE officials.
– Brother Ray and John Cena both appeared at the same Make-A-Wish event.
– Low Ki (Senshi) was backstage at TNA tapings over the weekend.
– TNA President Dixie Carter, Samoa Joe, Christopher Daniels, Homicide, Hernandez, AJ Styles and Jay Lethal participated in a private Midway Games event Thursday night, with Midway apparently doing a big event later this month in Vegas around the video game.
– Mandy Fuerst from Tristar Productions (trading cards) was at the tapings.
– TNA gave out t-shirts and postcards to fans as they headed to Mania, across from the AXXESS event. It wasnâ€™t a big booth (WWE officials werenâ€™t impressed) and included a video loop of TNAâ€™s stars.
– Talent with their own markers signed autographs and took photos around ringside at the weekendâ€™s events, and fans were brought backstage to meet some wrestlers. All three tapings had to turn fans away.
If you attended the TNA events and would like to share additional comments, please do so in the comments area below or by emailing me.