All the action from this Friday’s show, with a controversial ending…
– Teddy Long opens the show and announces the Night of Champions.
– John Morrison & The Miz beat Shannon Moore & Jimmy Wang Yang, again, to retain the WWE Tag Team Championships.
– Vladmir Kozlov beat Colin Delaney. Aramando Estrada was the guest ring announcer.
– Nunzio was backstage preparing for his match against Mark Henry, who interrupted him.
– Victoria & Natalya Neidhart beat Michelle McCool & Cherry when Neidhart pinned McCool after a roll-up and a handful of tights.
– Mark Henry beat Nunzio. Big Show was in Nunzio’s corner and got in the ring afterwards, though Henry just left. Show told him to pick on someone his own size.
– Matt Hardy beat MVP to retain the WWE US Title. Said to be a good match, lasted about 15 minutes.
– Mick Foley interviewed Batista about his Backlash match. Batista says he respects Shawn but not how he made it to the top of the business. Foley asks him if he thinks Shawn faked his knee injury. Batista says he hopes that Shawn is hurt because, if he isn’t, he soon will be.
– Zack Ryder & Curt Hawkins beat Jesse & Festus.
– Finlay beat Julio Dinero.
– Undertaker came out for his World Heavyweight Title match against Khali. Edge and Vickie Guerrero interrupted, with Vickie telling him that his submission hold, a.k.a. ‘that move’, is banned. Furthermore, he has been stripped of the title and must bring it to her. Taker refuses and Khali comes out for the match. Taker winds up putting ‘that move’ on Khali but Hawkins & Ryder take the world title and give it to Vickie. Taker heads after them all but they get away. He returns to the ring to lay-out Khali with a chokeslam.
Tags: ECW, Smackdown, WWE