DREAM’s third show takes place tonight from the Saitama Super Arena in Saitama, Japan, airing on HDNet at approximately 3am ET/12am PT with a replay at 4pm ET/1pm PT tomorrow.
At a press conference today, DREAM and Pro Elite’s William Kelly announced that they have a working agreement with EliteXC, and the two would share fighters, refs and co-promote events in the U.S., Japan, England and Korea. It was also hinted co-promoted shows on CBS and that EliteXC would offer a Japanese office.
Speaking of EliteXC, here is the undercard for the May 31 CBS debut, to be streamed online:
– Chris Liguori vs. JimBova
– Nick Serra (Matt’s brother) vs. Matt Makowski
– Wilson Reis vs. Justin Robbins
– James Jones vs. Calvin Kattar
– Andrew Soares vs. Zach Makovsky
Tags: DREAM, EliteXC, Mixed Martial Arts