1. Booker and Joe go again at Hard Justice, but Joe destroyed Booker last time, so why would they wrestle again? Joe killed him last time. All the â€œyou canâ€™t beat meâ€ stuff Booker spews is nonsense to anyone who watched.
2. Kaz vs. Petey is a good, fast paced little match, but thereâ€™s too much springboarding all over the place. Remember when those were cool and rare?
3. Can a match just end? To we have to go TO THE BACK after everything?
4. Matt Morgan crushing guys is pretty good, particularly killing Lance
Hoyt Rock. Rock is a big guy and taking a beat down from Morgan is at least visually impressive.
5. Traci Brooks is, frighteningly, beginning to resemble Chyna.
6. How dare Roode and Storm attack fans! Thatâ€™s Awesome Kongâ€™s angle! Beer Money attacks everyone with straps and top it off by strapping Hector Guerreroâ€¦ again. It didnâ€™t sell the PPV last month, whatâ€™s it going to do now?
7. If AJ Styles, Christian Cage, and Rhino are together, then AJ Styles has no business getting a mic over Christian. Of course, then Christian does get a mic and blows everyone out of the water. Damn, heâ€™s gotten good. 5 table elimination match next week.
8. Sonjay vs. Eric Young vs. Devine was terrible. I know these guys can put on a better spotfest than this, but really, wow. So Cal Val is finally actively defending Sonjay. Gee, where could this possible be going. Val is apparently retarded. Thereâ€™s no way Jay had time to get a chair and set up an attack on Sonjay in the two seconds she was turned around.
9. At the heel factionâ€™s backstage segment, Tomko gets to sit around and make gestures. Not a bad way to â€œearnâ€ a paycheck. Just a reminder, Tomko was the most over guy in the company a month ago.
10. The main event being a gimmick match makes no sense whatsoever. Creed has no issue with Booker to warrant a stretcher match. All this does it make it obvious that Joe will be waiting in the ambulanceâ€¦ and sure enough, thatâ€™s what we get. I donâ€™t know how much more of this I can take. The match isnâ€™t even good. Itâ€™s a simple underdog match. TNA pulled this off with Kaz vs. Angle, Kaz vs. Joe, Lethal vs. Angle and Lethal vs. Jarrett. Argh!
Tags: 10 Thoughts, TNA