1. Randy Orton’s promo in the opening segment was absolutely perfect. His inflection on the speech changed when it should have, making it sound like he doesn’t give a **** about the situation the least bit. I claimed Edge was the best heel in wrestling today and I have to take that back. Randy Orton is not only the best HEEL in wrestling today, he is the best wrestler/sports entertainer WWE has to offer.
2. Cody Rhodes looks golden in high definition. It was a bit disturbing.
3. Kofi Kingston’s win over Kane caught me off guard and put a big smile on my face! Kofi will get eliminated first and be the sacrificial lamb or will be teased to win in the final three. Either way, he’s going to perform a handful of nice spots.
4. Though they won last week, Cryme Time has been getting buried often. I would’ve preferred Shad to kick out of Morrison’s Moonlight Drive. Shad bumped to it like a champ, but the only champions walking away were Miz and Morrison.
5. Deeming the Elimination Chamber as “Satan’s Structure” isn’t very PG.
6. I’m going to put a sock in my mouth and see where this Mickey Rourke/Chris Jericho angle is going. It has to be better than McMahon vs. Trump.
7. I honestly have no idea where they’re going with the HBK/JBL angle.
8. Santino apparently set a new record for quickest elimination at 1.9 seconds! I doubt anyone will ever be able to beat that. Santino’s name will be in the history books forever.
9. OH NO! THE IMAGE OF AKI-BONE-O AT WRESTLEMANIA IS BACK IN MY HEAD!!! WHY??????
10. Hey Mrs. McMahon Helmsley, why not just fire Rhodes and DiBiase?
Tags: 10 Thoughts, Raw