1. They couldn’t have picked a more annoying opening than Vickie Guererro and John Cena going back and forth. John Cena’s Cheesy One-Liners + Vickie’s Ugly Face = The Opposite of Ratings.
2. John Morrison winning the MITB Qualifier would have made more sense. CM Punk has already won a MITB, a World Title AND he is the current Intercontinental Champion. Why is he even in the match? The fact that he won is beyond me. Hell, I’d rather see Miz in the MITB.
3. No matter what kind of hairstyle Santino sports, I support him 100%. He is the main reason I watch RAW every Monday.
4. Once again, WWE is s**tting on Michaels’ angle. What was the point of advertising tonight’s fight as “Winner faces Undertaker” if Kozlov was going to challenge him for the right this week?
5. I would like to know how you guys feel about the Michaels/Kozlov match next week.
6. When WWE Superstars (the show) comes back, we can finally see guys like Jamie Noble Boy shine their true talent. Until then, he’s going to get demolished by directionless giants.
7. Vickie completely blew her promo at the end of the show. I don’t think she was supposed to tell Cena he wasn’t going to face Edge. If she was, that’s horrible writing on creative’s part. Wouldn’t it have been better if she told Cena he was going to face family, and THEN bring out Chavo?
8. I have no interest for this year’s Hall-of-Fame inductees because WWE has Jericho s**tting on their own talent — and it’s a damn shame. This class is above and beyond the past few classes.
9. I don’t know if I mentioned it when I used to review Smackdown, but doesn’t Vickie look like Slimer from Ghost Busters?
10. Triple H throwing the bathammer (the handle looked like a baseball bat handle) Jason/Machete style at the car was amazing.
Tags: 10 Thoughts, Raw, WWE