- Opening the show with a continuation of the Don West heel turn probably isnâ€™t the best idea.Â Tenay comparing doing the show with his former friend to making an emergency landing in the Hudson River is slightly insulting.Â I know the Don West heel turn isnâ€™t exactly â€œmoney,â€ but if I had to deal with Tenay I would probably turn heel too.
- I really wish the buildup to Ultimate X would have included some kind of feud.
- Jay Lethal is imitating Ric Flair this week, then goes back to the Randy Savage thing.Â I know he was a little goofy but I wish he would just be Jay Lethal.
- I like title being defended more often, but what did Kiyoshi do to earn a title shot?Â And who is Team No Limit?Â And please can Suicide go away?Â Please?
- What do they expect to accomplish with the â€œGovernorâ€ character?Â And are there any faces in the Knockouts division besides Taylor and Roxxi?
- I really donâ€™t care for Samoa Joe using that knife or his â€œNation of Violence.â€Â I liked the initial buildup for Joeâ€™s return but since heâ€™s actually been on TV theyâ€™ve blown it.
- Whatâ€™s the reason for Kurt Angle to completely bury Consequences Creed and Jay Lethal?Â And how ridiculous is it for Mike Tenay to defend Samoa Joe, but then admonish Booker T for â€œnot settling it in the ring.â€
- This show feels like it goes on forever.
- I just hate Brother Ray.
- This is two weeks in a row with a non-match main event.
Tags: 10 Thoughts, impact, jeff jarrett, Kurt Angle, TNA