“And just like the 16 that have come before you, at WrestleTUHHH… WrestleMania 25…” Great job, Undertaker. 10 Thoughts.
1. Shawn Michaels and The Undertaker were completely blowing into the microphone during the promo. It’s almost as if they didn’t go over what they were going to say at all; it was all over the place! The Undertaker apparently forgot talking isn’t his schtick. Michaels’ parting line made the feud even hotter: “You’ve never beaten me… and you never will.”
2. I had a few ideas of what John Cena whispered in Vickie’s ear, but they’re too mean to mention here.
3. The JBL/Punk match was great! Everyone who I was watching this with was completely pooping on it, mainly because they hate CM Punk. If JBL truly is retiring, I hope he’s remembered for a great Intercontinental Title run. It’ll do a lot of good for his career and the belt.
4. Did you know the “CM” in “CM Punk” stands for “Chicago Made”?
5. I love the idea of furthering the intensity of the HHH/Orton storyline, but the fact that the interview was in his “house” was a dead giveaway that HHH was going to be there by the end of the show.
6. I think Maryse is the hottest girl I’ve ever seen. With that mentioned, her match with Melina sucked. A lot.
7. I can’t believe I’m saying this, but I really hope Cena gets involved in the Edge/Show feud to make it a 3-Way Dance at WrestleMania. There is no way Edge and Show could keep the interest of millions of fans.
8. The funniest parts of the Cena/Edge/Vickie/Show segment was Vickie’s ass slap, and Cena’s face after the GTV video was shown. Priceless.
9. Did anyone else notice that the black people and the white people were separated when they showed the participants in the Money in the Bank match?
10. Randy Orton is officially the dumbest person alive. When HHH no-showed, why didn’t it come to mind that HHH was right in front of his house?!? What followed was one of the worst pre-taped segments I’ve seen in my life. Horrible.
Tags: Cena, Raw, undertaker