- Jeff Jarrett is just about the lamest babyface of all-time.
- I have nothing against Kiyoshi, but why is he getting his second shot at the X-Division Title in three weeks?Â He didnâ€™t do anything to earn that shot either and now heâ€™s already got another one?Â I do like title defenses on TV, but you can build them up still.
- I actually like the way theyâ€™ve built up the Beer Money versus Team 3D match, in theory, but I just hate Team 3D and everything about who they are and what they do.
- Why does Mick Foley insist on wearing clothing that has fringe on it?Â Does he realize what an idiot he looks like?
- So last week Taylor Wilde pinned Kong (again, just like last summer), and to follow up on that they have Kong team with Raisha Saeed to take on the Beautiful People.
- Don West successfully utters the phrase â€œfool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me,â€ which is something the 43rd President of the United States was never able to do.
- It was completely unnecessary and erroneous for Foley to claim that â€œno one is talking about that other show in April anymore.â€Â Does this guy have any respect for the fact that WWE is responsible for everything he has in his life right now?Â And aside from that, I would LOVE to compare buy rates for both of the April pay-per-views, and just see who comes out on top.Â Foley used to be one of my favorite wrestlers, but watching him now is beyond frustrating and disappointing.
- Abyss and AJ starting the gauntlet reminds me of the awesome matches they used to have, particularly in the cage at <I>Lockdown</i> in 2005.
- Itâ€™s really too bad that Alex Shelley was given such a weak run with the X-Division Title, especially since he had to drop it to a Video Game character.Â Hopefully he gets another shot.
- Samoa Joe and Kurt Angle are the captains for Lethal Lockdown.Â Sadly, Joeâ€™s big win isnâ€™t the end of the show, but we go to commercial and come back for more talking.
Tags: 10 Thoughts, Kurt Angle, Samoa Joe, tna impact