1) I actually really liked Stingâ€™s promo this week. I normally donâ€™t like Sting, but the promo was so different than what he usually does it was a nice change of pace. Getting rid of the women and the stupid security makes sense both from a kayfabe and non-kayfabe point of view, so good start this week.
2) I went five-for-eight in my pay-per-view predictions, missing Beer Money, Inc., Taylor Wilde, and Sting.
3) Why on Earth would anyone think putting Raven back on TV is a good idea? The guy is beyond washed up, and whoâ€™s really been waiting 10 years for him to reunite with Stevie Richards? And didnâ€™t Raven fight Abyss like a billion times back in the day?
4) Victoria works for TNA now. Who doesnâ€™t work there?
5) I heard there are going to be seven men in the King of the Mountain match this year. So far weâ€™ve got Mick Foley, AJ Styles, and Jeff Jarrett. Next week Samoa Joe takes on Kevin Nash for another spot. My moneyâ€™s on Joe.
6) I like Brutus Magnus and Doug Williams a lot.
7) But why in the hell would someone just randomly challenge someone to a ladder match, which used to be regarded as one of the more dangerous matches in wrestling?
8) The TNA World, Tag Team, and Womenâ€™s Title matches seem pretty set, but who will take on Suicide? No one in the X-Division even seems like a credible challenger. Maybe theyâ€™ll do some kind of multi-man thing with Suicide, Daniels, the Machineguns, and Lethal Consequences.
9) Never mind, I just remembered that Daniels will be wrestling Shane Douglas? Wait, what?
10) TNA is coming up on seven years. Thatâ€™s quite the achievement.
Tags: 10 Thoughts, impact, Sting, TNA