1) I canâ€™t imagine why anyone thinks that Shane Douglas is a positive addition to the company. Heâ€™s jealous that Daniels got a second chance, and he didnâ€™t? Thatâ€™s so lame. And since they let him have interview time, heâ€™s clearly working for the company, and thatâ€™s why this work/shoot stuff just doesnâ€™t work and is stupid.
2) I kind of like the interaction between the Motor City Machineguns and Lethal Consequences. Lethal needs to drop the Savage act like now, though.
3) Speaking of work/shoot, â€œreal lifeâ€ angles, this thing with Jeff Jarrett and Eric Young is stupid. I appreciate the fact that theyâ€™re trying to get Young over and everything (even though I donâ€™t like him), but Iâ€™m sick of stuff like this. Michaels and Jericho successfully incorporated real life into their storyline, but Eric Young and Jeff Jarrett are no Shawn Michaels and Chris Jericho.
4) How did Tara beat up three women at one time? Itâ€™s easy when two of them stand around and watch.
5) Iâ€™m not one of the three people who find Cody Deaner entertaining.
6) If Matt Morgan wants to win a title to get into the Main Event Mafia, thereâ€™s plenty of gold to go around in TNA.
7) I really donâ€™t want to see Jesse Neal or his awful haircut.
8) And while weâ€™re on the subject of things I donâ€™t want to see, we come to Raven. He hasnâ€™t been relevant in quite some time, and Stevie Richards even longer. Who doesnâ€™t have a job in TNA these days?
9) For people who complain about Tiffany in ECW (and sheâ€™s bad), Lauren is so much worse at everything.
10) Oh, and they have one more â€œreal lifeâ€ angle, where Kip James is begging for work because he has to support his family. Oy vey.
Tags: 10 Thoughts, impact, kevin nash, Samoa Joe, TNA