After losing last week’s edition of Superstars due to a DVR issue I didn’t know about until the day I was going to do it, I’m back this week with thoughts from the best wrestling show on television. Enough about my problems, let’s talk to ten.
1. There seemed to be a minor post-production problem when Michael Cole & Jerry Lawler welcome us to the show twice. Dunno if it was intentional, but it’s showing.
2. Sign guy in the crowd doesn’t know how to spell “Orton”. The sign reads “Loser stands for Ortin and Legacy”.
3. Now we’ll talk about how Goldust is the tallest person in the ring right now and how Kendrick’s jacket is a perfect fit for Hornswoggle.
4. Brian Kendrick seemed to find a partner that has a better IQ than Festus. I’d enjoy a Kendrick/Noble tandem much more than Goldust/Hornswoggle.
5. Jaime Noble will feel that high angle suplex out of the ring for a while. That was sick.
6. I love how Christian was subtle in saying that if Tommy Dreamer lost at Extreme Rules, it would be his fault for putting himself in that position.
7. Christian also got one on Matt Striker. Matt Striker said that Dreamer had Smith in a Sharpshooter, but Christian says it was the Cloverleaf. I thought Striker was a student of the game.
8. Dolph Ziggler and Chris Jericho are very much alike with their arrogance.
9. For a change, R-Truth played the part of “getting his ass kicked for a long time” instead of Jeff Hardy.
10. Another week, another flawless show. Too bad RAW can’t be this good.
See you next week.
Tags: 10 Thoughts, chris jericho, christian, goldust, Jeff Hardy, superstars, tommy dreamer, WWE, WWE Superstars