1. I could have sworn TNA was promoting three title matches on this weekâ€™s show, not just one. Am I crazy, stupid, or both?
2. Mick Foley and Jeff Jarrett finally agreeing to work together could help with the blurry face/heel and founder/whatever Foley is lines.
3. I really thought the interview with Suicide was the stupidest thing I would see on Impact this weekâ€¦
4. â€¦ But then the Dr. Stevie and Abyss segment happened. Are they ever going to blow this off? And are the longtime wrestling fans, who are the ones who would recognize Richards if anyone would, supposed to believe that Stevie Richards is really a doctor?
5. Booker Tâ€™s commentary was brutally distracting and completely un-funny. Didnâ€™t he say he was going to retire like five years ago? Beer Money and the Guns were having a fine match, but I couldnâ€™t focus on it at all.
6. Taraâ€™s tearful reaction to winning the TNA Womenâ€™s Title seemed a bit much. You know what Iâ€™d rather have? The payoffs for working WrestleMania XIX and XX.
7. Itâ€™s nice to see Homicide come back and play second fiddle to Team 3D. Not that Iâ€™m a huge Homicide fan, because Iâ€™m not, but when will this Team 3D thing be over with?
8. Just over a week to go until we FINALLY get to see Jenna Morasca versus Sharmell!
9. So Samoa Joe is taking orders from the Main Event Mafia AND some other guy? What a pawn.
10. I actually think Matt Morgan is turning into a solid worker.