1. Did I miss something? When did Jeff Hardy become a pirate?
2. Kane beat Jeff Hardy. Now thats a bah gawd moment if I ever saw one. Does this mean that Kaneâ€™s actually going to be getting a decent push? Oh wait, heâ€™s feuding with the Great Khali so I guess not.
3. John Morrison receiving a world title shot! I guess dreams really do come true. Iâ€™d mark out if Morrison actually won the title and just to put that into context, I havenâ€™t marked out since Edgeâ€™s first WWE title win.
4. So Morrison will challenge for the world title, but heâ€™s also going to lose to Ziggler. Surely this should be the time to build Morrison as a viable World title contender with some solid wins over main event talent?
5. While not terrible, the womenâ€™s tag team match was probably the weakest match of the show, although it wasnâ€™t unwatchable which is more than I can say for a number of the women matches aired in WWE currently.
6. I think the CM Punk promo was probably the best of his heel tenure to date. Iâ€™m not happy for Edge to be injured what so ever, but if it means that I can actually start enjoying CM Punkâ€™s character once again then at least this massive storm cloud has somewhat of a silver lining.
7. Khali vs. Punk sounds weak on paper, but it wasnâ€™t as abysmal as I was expecting. Kane still deserves a better feud though.
8. The Hart Dynasty get the win that they should have got last week. Looks like weâ€™ll be getting a rubber match between the two of the best tag teams on SmackDown. Oh who am I kidding, the only full time tag teams on SmackDown.
9. While the main event was great and given a good amount of time but the finish came out of nowhere. While this does add some unpredictability to things it just seemed like a really weak finish.
10. Dolph Ziggler, Edge & Chris Jericho ending the show together. Now that is a truly great sight.
Tags: 10 Thoughts, Smackdown, WWE