01. What an lifeless piece of work this week’s episode was. Yes there were matches but nothing remotely interesting. I blame Tommy Dreamer as his role as champion is making me not want to watch the show.
02. Shelton Benjamin is the best wrestler on ECW. His promo with Yoshi and his consistently awesome performances make him one of the only reasons I tune in to this show still.
03. Where the hell is William Regal?
04. The match between Shelton/Christian was good. Nothing memorable other than a top rope armbreaker which was worthy of a “Holy Shit!” chant. I’m happy Shelton picked up the win.
05. Zeke Jackson’s promo seemed rehearsed into staleness. He can do better me thinks!
06. Yoshi didn’t look as good as he normally does and credit goes to Burchill for picking up the slack on that botch. Other than that, Yoshi looks like a babyface I can get behind. Props even go to Strike for butchering the meaning of “Strong Style”.
07. Zack Ryder needs to go back to his goofy “Woo Woo Woo” stylings instead of roaring “WOO WOO WOO!!!!?!!!” It was much more entertaining then.
08. Sheamus still hasn’t impressed. He is paler than purple but I’m still waiting to see what he can do when he isn’t working with jobbers.
09. Kozlov? Goddamnit! Tommy Dreamer? Double GODDAMNIT! Whoever wins, we lose.
10. Yeah that much sucked. GOD-DAMN-IT! We need a new champion STAT!
Tags: 10 Thoughts, ECW