1. Mick Foley cut a pretty good promo this week, much better than his usual TNA stuff.
2. Good for Homicide on winning the X-Division title and all, but are they ever going to pay off the â€œwho is Suicideâ€ angle with The Motor City Machineguns and Lethal Consequences?
3. What the hell does â€œI Will Becomeâ€ mean?
4. I canâ€™t imagine being less interested in anything than I am in the Jenna Morasca versus Sharmell feud. Whatâ€™s the point of an inter-faction feud between two non-wrestlers?
5. I remember thinking that Tara (Victoria) used to be really hot. I donâ€™t know what going to TNA did to her, maybe itâ€™s the weird way she dresses or something, but she is really difficult on the eyes, and even the ears.
6. AJ Styles cut a pretty good promo this week too. I beg TNA to get someone besides Lauren to do the interviewing though. Sheâ€™s not unattractive, but there are thousands of girls who look like her, and her reactions and facial expressions are terrible in every way. Donâ€™t even get me started on her stuff with Abyss.
7. Robert Roode looked pretty good on his own fighting the Main Event Mafia this week. Iâ€™ve always been a fan of his, hopefully he can someday become more than a tag team specialist.
8. Iâ€™ve also taken a liking to Matt Morgan, which is shocking to me too.
9. I donâ€™t understand what Taz is going to bring to TNA thatâ€™s going to make anyone want to watch. He canâ€™t and wonâ€™t wrestle, heâ€™s not THAT big of a star, and their obsession with hiring anyone that used to work for WWE has really gotten old. Like five years ago.
10. My predictions for Victory Road: Kurt Angle, Samoa Joe, Kevin Nash, Scott Steiner & Booker T, Tara, Team 3D, Sharmell, Dr. Stevie, and Matt Morgan. Wow, lots of heels.
Tags: 10 Thoughts, Kurt Angle, Sting, tna impact