If you’re a betting man and you picked Marius “The Whitemare” Zaromskis to win the DREAM welterweight grand prix, you’re probably laughing all the way to the bank.
Zaromskis, considered an afterthought and a more than significant underdog, blasted through tournament favorite and Japanese national hero Hayato “Mach” Sakurai and Jason High to win the DREAM welterweight grand prix and the DREAM welterweight championship.
Zaromskis used high kicks to finish both fights, perhaps turning himself into a smaller version of Mirko Cro Cop. He upped his DREAM record to 3-0 and moved his overall win streak to four fights.
- Marius Zaromskis vs. Jason High
- Shinya Aoki d. Vitor Ribeiro
- Jesse Taylor d. Dong Sik Yoon
- Paulo Filho d. Melvin Manhoef
- Katsunori Kikuno d. Andre Amade
- Jason High d. Andre Galvao
- Marius Zaromskis d. Hayato “Mach” Sakurai
- Tarec Saffiedine d. Seichi Ikemoto
Tags: DREAM, DREAM.10