Itâ€™s the last RAW of 2009 and I have 10 Thoughts!Â Without further ado, here we go:
- Theyâ€™ve taken their sweet time creating tension within Legacy again, but Iâ€™m glad that we can finally continue this storyline.
- Jericho picketing RAW is awesome.Â He needs to be on RAW because it suffers without him.
- Evan Bourne is the best at looking absolutely DEAD in the ring.
- Triple H: â€œIâ€™m doing what everyone with a brand new midget does â€“ strap him to a skateboard and see how far I can throw himâ€. HA!
- The Jeri-Show â€œbreakupâ€ was uncomfortable and hilarious.
- I hope HBKâ€™s quest for a rematch with the Undertaker becomes a full-on heel turn for him.
- Nice to have the official word that Bret â€œThe Hitmanâ€ Hart will be our guest host next week.Â I liked how they handled delivering the news as well.
- Why would Randy Orton restart his feud with Kofi Kingston?Â He beat him clean already.Â His explanation was lacking.
- I canâ€™t believe the DX â€“ JeriShow rivalry has degraded into a Hornswoggle bit.Â It used to be awesome.
- Even though I totally expected it, I canâ€™t believe they pulled the DQ finish in the Cena/Sheamus match.Â Especially after DX used it to get rid of JeriShow (well for a little while).Â Remember, I called the John Cena win at Royal Rumble two weeks ago.Â Craptastic.
Well, see you next week kids.
Tags: john cena, Kofi Kingston, monday night raw, randy orton, Raw, shawn michaels, sheamus, triple h, WWE