January 4th is finally here.Â Hereâ€™s my 10 Thoughts on an historic RAW with your guest host Bret Hart.
- So good to hear â€œThe Hitmanâ€™sâ€ music and have him actually come out.Â â€œWell, I guess hell froze overâ€, he says.
- Awesome they started the show with the Bret Hart/HBK confrontation.Â I wanted to see the rivalry extended (and it still may) but it was a great segment and actually had a good â€œclosureâ€ moment.Â Pulled on my heartstrings a bit.
- MVP won the Fatal Fourway to determine the #1 contender for the US Championship and I canâ€™t figure out why.Â Weâ€™ve already seen these two go and Miz needs a better feud.Â And why have Swagger take the loss?Â He puts on a great match with Cena and then gets buried on ECW and is the big loser tonight.
- The Jericho/Hart backstage segment was EPIC.Â I love the acknowledgement of the history between the two.Â Jericho is the best heel in so long.
- The DX backstage segment with Santino and Hornswoggle made me laugh.Â Every week I say how DX makes me laugh and every week I acknowledge how stupid that is.Â At least Iâ€™m consistent.
- Jericho does the Hogan â€œlisten to the crowd bitâ€ during the match and it goes totally unmentioned by the announce team.Â Seriously?Â Totally ignored?
- DX/JeriShow put on a great match but the wrong team won?Â And did we really need Hornswoggle to be involved in the finish?Â RAW will suffer without Chris Jericho.
- I like the Legacy switcheroo on Randy Orton.Â They put him on the spot for a change but Orton comes through again.
- Stu Hart in the Hall of Fame is long overdue.
- Whatâ€™s with the love fest between Vince McMahon and Bret Hart?Â Oh yeah, thereâ€™s the cheap shot.Â Nicely played.
Well, thereâ€™s my 10 cents.Â See you next week, kids.
Tags: Bret Hart, monday night raw, Raw, WWE