A year ago, I was participating in a contest where I was trying to watch as many episodes of 24 as I could in a row while living in a mall. It was in an attempt to set a Guinness World Record. I lost. But tonight’s premiere brought back some memories. You can read about it here>
The first part of the 24 season premiere just aired. Here are my thoughts.
1. Seems that while the action has moved from LA to New York, the show is EXACTLY the same.
2. I can’t take Freddie Prinze Jr. seriously.
3. I can’t believe one of the new characters asked who Jack Bauer was.
4. I want to be Jack Bauer.
5. Nobody talks like that to Chloe. Especially not this Hastings douche.
6. Big props to the Indian president who may or may not be banging the blonde reporter. My new hero.
7. Bring back Tony Almeida.
8. Alright, who didn’t see that Mole coming?
9. No seriously, bring back Tony Almeida.
10. I miss the old President.