10. I love that we’ve started the countdown to WrestleMania with a “days to” count already.
9. I’m not against Alicia Fox, but I am against whoever made that horrific yellow-green outfit that she keeps wearing. Does she not look at herself before she walks out to a match?
8. Not sure why we keep getting Raw divas matches on Superstars, when the SmackDown divas are generally better in the ring. I know which brand I’d rather be watching on Superstars.
7. Wow, Katie Lea was on the winning team, it’s some sort of miracle. It was nice to see the heels go over for a change in this one.
6. Finally, Evan Bourne in a match that isn’t a total squash fest.
5. Evan Bourne vs. Carlito was really impressive, if you missed this week’s Superstars, go and find this match. It’s worth the effort.
4. It would also be great if we got matches like the Bourne / Carlito match during the actual Raw broadcasts. It’ll never happen, but it’d make a nice change.
3. At least Khali was used sparingly here, not giving him much time in a match is always a good idea.
2. The Hart Foundation were impressive as always, and they really should be winning the tag belts at some stage in 2010.
1. Don’t dance. Never dance. Especially never dance if all you’re doing is waving your arms around and bobbing up and down. No one looks good going the horrible Khali dance move.
Tags: 10 Thoughts, WWE Superstars